Which bag do you use the most?

Reissue mini - under the radar and crossbody :smile:

now I am really thinking about an reissue!!! it doesnt seem to get alot of post/threads, but everyone seems to love it

My most used Chanel bag is also the Reissue Mini. I bought it as a "consolation" due to the caviar rectangular minis being discontinued, and the Reissue Mini doesn't make my heart sing like my other Chanel bags (I still love it, it's just not in a heart-pounding, butterflies in stomach way), but it's such an amazingly practical bag. I'm 5'6 and the bag is great for crossbody or over the shoulder, which is more versatile than the rect. mini too. I love how squishy the bag is and how much it fits, and it's so carefree because of the calfskin.

At the moment the bag that I’m enjoying really often is my black lambskin Chanel 19 in the small size. The reason is that (and it is my opinion not meant to influence anyone) I think that it’s a suer trendy bag and I want to enjoy wearing while it’s relavent. I think that once the puffy, pillow like bags with large quilts will go out of fashion (and I think they will at some point) the Chanel 19 will become dated.

My 17B Iridescent Black Chevron Mini Rectangle! The height of the bag is slightly bigger than others mini, so I guess that why I tend to use it more. Just gotten a mini reissue too, hope to use it soon. :smile:

My most used Chanel bag is also the Reissue Mini. I bought it as a "consolation" due to the caviar rectangular minis being discontinued, and the Reissue Mini doesn't make my heart sing like my other Chanel bags (I still love it, it's just not in a heart-pounding, butterflies in stomach way), but it's such an amazingly practical bag. I'm 5'6 and the bag is great for crossbody or over the shoulder, which is more versatile than the rect. mini too. I love how squishy the bag is and how much it fits, and it's so carefree because of the calfskin.
Exactly this. I'm thinking about getting a mini but I don't have a reissue so I started thinking about getting a mini reissue to consolidate. Ive never cared for a mini or reissue so those are the only style and size I'm missing from my collection. It doesn't excite me but I feel like it'll complete it. Haha. I totallly get you.

Exactly this. I'm thinking about getting a mini but I don't have a reissue so I started thinking about getting a mini reissue to consolidate. Ive never cared for a mini or reissue so those are the only style and size I'm missing from my collection. It doesn't excite me but I feel like it'll complete it. Haha. I totallly get you.

It’s true... whereas some relationships with Chanel bags are like the first phase of a relationship (butterflies, excitement), the relationship with the mini reissue is like being married for many years... maybe not so much excitement but deep love and so much respect. Lolllll