Which bag do you use the most?

Thank you so much for answering! I've always loved this bag, rarely do you see people recommend this for everyday use! Do you find it has worn well? Feel it is too heavy? I went to the boutique recently to try it on as I am quite petite, but love that look, and the SA was discouraging it so much!

i love the bag! It’s not heavy at all. I’m 5’7 for Reference, but quite slim. I think it looks cute and chique, not to big, bulky or overpowering. Als for what it holds, it almost competes with my totes, but looks better and more classic in my opinion. Its not als trendy als the m/L or the jumbo, which I have also, but I always find myself reaching for the maxi. mine is about 10 years old and the caviar gets nice and shiny, it wears really well, no marks or scuffs. Go for what YOU love, not what is trendy or an SA recommends. You won’t regret it! :heart:

i love the bag! It’s not heavy at all. I’m 5’7 for Reference, but quite slim. I think it looks cute and chique, not to big, bulky or overpowering. Als for what it holds, it almost competes with my totes, but looks better and more classic in my opinion. Its not als trendy als the m/L or the jumbo, which I have also, but I always find myself reaching for the maxi. mine is about 10 years old and the caviar gets nice and shiny, it wears really well, no marks or scuffs. Go for what YOU love, not what is trendy or an SA recommends. You won’t regret it! :heart:
Thank you so much, I appreciate the response! Thats exactly what I said when I left the boutique, its what I like! I wanted something I could wear everyday, and I have more than enough totes!