Which bag do you use the most?

labellusting

Aug 26, 2014
Mine is definitely my reissue mini! It holds quite a bit, understated but still glam. And the bijoux chain is just beautiful! I think a 226 or 226 is next on my list.

Reactions: More bags

Sylly

Apr 18, 2018
I love all my bags, and take care to rotate them all, but one that comes to mind right away is my medium red Business Affinity. It is a great bag for shopping because it is crossbody, and the red really does fit all seasons. And it fits more than my mini bags, so I can fit a few extras in when needed. A2962D70-E93D-4D0F-AC9B-458521D7F9BF.jpeg

Iana24

Feb 26, 2018
I’ve always thought my 226 or 227 would be my go to bag but looking back, I’ve been reaching out to my business affinity medium the most since I bought it and it’s almost 2 years old now. I have 3 sizes of reissues, M/L flaps, Minis and WOC and my BA is the one I use the most. It’s practical as a mini but fit a lot more.

Reactions: pinkorchid20

Iana24

Feb 26, 2018
I love all my bags, and take care to rotate them all, but one that comes to mind right away is my medium red Business Affinity. It is a great bag for shopping because it is crossbody, and the red really does fit all seasons. And it fits more than my mini bags, so I can fit a few extras in when needed. View attachment 4820912
I played around with my bags and BA medium actually fits not only more than a mini but also more than M/L flap. It fits just a bit less than reissue 226. I love it more and more just for that reason alone.

Reactions: Elle07 and Sylly

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
yes it is the double flap actually:smile:
Thank you so much for answering! I've always loved this bag, rarely do you see people recommend this for everyday use! Do you find it has worn well? Feel it is too heavy? I went to the boutique recently to try it on as I am quite petite, but love that look, and the SA was discouraging it so much!