Which bag do you use the most?

aksaiyo

Aug 8, 2013
Maxi Blizzard bag, open top, roomy, and not very heavy
E2630C82-57BC-4FC4-875C-65B13B7B8966.jpeg
2nd is the “small” chevron caviar coco handle, again light and durable
46410165-500D-438A-B448-C1FBA93DF704.jpeg
I also have the caviar jumbo, butfor some reason I don’t reach for it as much. Is it the weight? Is the the price tag? It is my most expensive bag after all, I only dared remove the plastic hardware covering (mine is clear not blue) after a year.

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
Maxi Blizzard bag, open top, roomy, and not very heavy
View attachment 4765622
2nd is the “small” chevron caviar coco handle, again light and durable
View attachment 4765624
I also have the caviar jumbo, but for some reason I don’t reach for it as much. Is it the weight? Is the the price tag? It is my most expensive bag after all, I only dared remove the plastic hardware covering (mine is clear not blue) after a year.
I just ordered my 1st Chanel - a Caviar boy! I can't wait to get it, but I am thinking a 2nd already.
I keep getting stuck on getting the classics bag for "investment" (i know bags are not investment lol) but i can't help but to think what bags will I get the most out of! I am suprised that most of the comments are filled with non-classic bags...

the closest Saks boutique is 2 hrs away from me, it is hard for me take the drive up there lol...

Reactions: blackcclover22

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
Reissue camera bag, fits essentials better than a WOC. Reissue 227 size, good for everyday items. Sadly my ML flap doesn’t get as much love.
now I am really thinking about an reissue!!! it doesnt seem to get alot of post/threads, but everyone seems to love it

Reactions: MochaJen5

lovieluvslux

That bag is fine!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2010
I used my Timeless CC tote in silver/gray the most. It's roomy and and I prefer totes when shopping etc. I sold her late last year.

I am using my WOC purchased earlier this year. It fits my phone and hold my cc and keys. That's all I need while running quick errands.

Reactions: honeybunch