Which bag do you prefer???

Which bag do you prefer?????

• Cloud Grey/Amber DUO

• Noir/Pearl DUO

• Cloud Grey Henri

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the Noir/Pearl duo. I've seen an Iris combo in person and I think it is actually a cute little bag. It's smaller than the Henri, which may look overpowering on a shorter person. It's not as formal as a MAB but not too casual either, and I think you will get more wear out of it than the Henri. :smile:

I am also considering the Iris/purple DUO bag, but was told that this is more of a work bag, kind of a boxy shape, like for a laptop. I really don't want a bag like that. I really wish I could see them in person. I am so confused on which one to get... I do have a deep purple henri and love it though, but wanted a different bag.

I think I may be one of the few people that likes the Cloud Grey/Amber combo on the Morning After's. But I'm not really a fan of the Duo so I voted for the Henri.

raider - I voted for the Henri.

I am really excited for the Duo to come out, though, and I really want one. But, I plan on using it mostly for work and for carrying my laptop around.

i have a Henri in dark brown and think the style is adorable. Probably more suited for use as an everyday handbag than the Duo is.

hey...i voted for the noir/pearl duo, just cause i think that it will match more stuff and be of use for the longest amount of time. but then again, u tend to think of the duo as more of a work/school bag...so if that is not what you have in mind, then go for the henri!

but if you really love the cloud grey/amber combo (which is gorgeous) and don't want a school/work bag, then go for the MAM or MAB, like knasarae says -- it's killer, and on sale until tomorrow at LB!

The Henri's a cute sporty-chic bag, great as a sports bag.

The Duo is more an everyday bag, imo. It could be used as a purse or a computer/ file bag. I prefer the Noir/Pearl combo because the color combo is striking. Although the CG/Amber is gorgeous too, it appears like luggage to me. Still beautiful.