which bag do you like best?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to decide between the roses speedy or the pink graffiti speedy. which do you guys prefer, especially for those of you who have one of each?? thanks:smile:

2. I don't own either but I prefer the roses speedy.

3. roses

4. I don't have either, but I like the roses more than the graffiti.

5. Roses. Ususally I would say grafitti but I dont like the pink they use for it

6. pink graffiti speedy

7. for some reason the more i see the graffiti speedy, i fall in love with it more and more. :] it reminds me of the 80's and i'm secretly in love with that decade. lol

8. I have both and love the roses more. It is more my style, but I had to have the other cause I knew I would regreat it otherwise!

9. I have a graffiti speedy and I love it. I have the neon orange and I like the coral color of the pink speedy as well. I think the graffiti will translate well into my f/w wardrobe with lots of denim, black, grey, navy, winter white and olives.

I also like how the graffiti print covers the entire bag. And unlike the roses, you could pair it later with a floral print without looking like you are planning to go undercover at a wedding reception.

10. pink graffiti

11. Roses

12. I have neither but LOVE the roses!

13. roses :smile:

14. I prefer graffiti

15. Roses!