• Gold Miroir Pochette

• Dentelle Kirsten

• Riveting Pochette

• Red Epi Pochette

• Mono Recital

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 15, 2006
HELP!!!

Next week I'm going to a Celebrity Handbag Auction, not so much to buy I celeb handbag but more for a night out and to help raise money for a good cause.

I need to take a FAB bag with me so which bag do I take???

If you could please also give a reason for your choice that would be great TIA

White MC Shirley
Silver Miroir Pochette
Gold Miroir Pochette
Dentelle Kirsten
Riveting Pochette
Red Epi Pochette
Mono Recital

on and I'll be going to another event a few weeks later so I'll need another fab bag for that

dentelle kirsten - a definite head turner and so highly coveted. i think the other bags won't be quite as eyecatching. plus, the detailing on the kirsten makes everyone look twice! :supacool:

I was torn between the Silver Mirroir Pochette and the Dentelle Kirsten, I chose the pochette as although both are quite rare, the pochette as a bit more of that 'WOW' factor and will make people stop and stare, however the Kirsten will also do that JMO

Depends on your outfit too I would think. If your dress (etc) is already pretty eyecatching, then maybe use a more subdued bag. If a simple black dress, maybe use a more jazzed up bag!

I would take the Kirsten as it's a piece not many people will have and the pretty lace and gold detailing make it a nice "going out" bag. My second choice would be the mirior pouchette.