Which bag do I take on our Getaway/ 1st Honeymoon this weekend?

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
My DH and I are leaving for a quick getaway/ honeymoon on July 14th. I only want to bring 1 bag and a smaller type clutch for the evening. So my 2 options are also my favorites right now. My black BS in reg. leather, or my mff Kyra signature tote, light khaki/white? Which do you think would be more practical?
Due to our work schedules, it will be just a 4 day getaway, later in the year, we are going to our dream destination, Hawaii.:biggrin:

LvoesBags said:
My DH and I are leaving for a quick getaway/ honeymoon on July 14th. I only want to bring 1 bag and a smaller type clutch for the evening. So my 2 options are also my favorites right now. My black BS in reg. leather, or my mff Kyra signature tote, light khaki/white? Which do you think would be more practical?
Due to our work schedules, it will be just a 4 day getaway, later in the year, we are going to our dream destination, Hawaii.:biggrin:

I would say black BS, black goes with everything and u won't have to worry about getting it dirty like u do with a light colored bag :smile:

^ Agreed. Also, if you get caught in the rain for any reason, it will roll right off the BS whereas you might end up with a saturated bag if you take the fabric Kyra.