Which bag did you use the most in June?

1. Hi everyone. My other bags were not feeling the same love as the bag I picked up the most. I just thought about it this morning...starting to dream of LV...very disturbing...

I reached for my Recital 75% of the time. It was the easiest to grab since I wanted to just throw something on my shoulder.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

2. I have been using my white mc trouville ever since I got it. :smile:

3. I would have to say Fringe Speedy, Le Fab and Neo Speedy.

4. I'm at a point where I have too many bags to choose from. I never thought it would be like that. I need to downsize.

5. That's how I feel, too. Some bags sit quietly in their dustbags waiting patiently.

6. Popincourt Haut !

7. Epi mandarin speedy and cabas piano, I think.

8. Monogram Mini Montsouris for me.

9. My White Le Fab, White MC Noe, and White MC Speedy...

10. Fuchsia bedford and white MC Speedy.

11. Red vernis , MC pochette and speedy 25 in mono

12. My Denim Speedy :love:
    I rarely used other bags last month, only if I wanted to have hands free or a non-LV-bag.

13. :yes: I already sold some bags I didn't use for a long time (or NEVER did :shame:smile: - but I'm afraid, I still have too many. I could afford 1 or 2 new LV's at the moment, but I'm not sure, if I really need them... :Push:

14. I would have to say it has been my Manhattan PM, even though she is my newest, I have used her the most consecutive days!

15. I Switch Daily (Like Many Of Us!) & So Do The Designers. As For LV, I'll Have To Say My White MC Speedy (I Wore A Few Different Times This Month).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice