Which bag did u pass up AND STILL REGRET AND WHY?

julielive

Needing my PURSE fix
Jul 30, 2006
The only bag I ever passed up that I really regret was one that "Durbsgirl"? got. It was a gray city with pewter hardware and I really really really wished I would have bid on that bag!!!!

why: I think I thought the price was too high (wasn't, just a newbie), yet kept coming back to the auctions pics of the beautiful grey and silver together....PERFECT!!

By the time I knew I wanted it: TOO LATE!

That one is my only regret!:sad:

More than a year ago, there was this gorgeous caramel city with silver hardware :heart:
I forgot to bid on it and it sold for just $600 (or something like that)
I still have a pic of it in my PC and I've been regreting it ever since :Push:

More than a year ago, there was this gorgeous caramel city with silver hardware :heart:
I forgot to bid on it and it sold for just $600 (or something like that)
I still have a pic of it in my PC and I've been regreting it ever since :Push:

Miss Lily...Get rid of that picture. It's a constant reminder of what didn't work out...

Unless you want another caramel city that is.

The flat brass on Ebay just a few weeks ago that sold for $1000 or so, the Caramel...I can't believe I didn't bid. Should have just trotted out to my money pot and scooped some out.

Well, I only have two, but I know that if I had not taken the second chance offer on the truffle twiggy that I got, I would have regretted it forever.

Everyone and I mean everyone tried to talk me into not buying it from the seller, but I went with my gut and decided to just do it, paid through paypal with no CC, I don't have one, and I was very lucky b/c not only is it authentic, but the leather is not veiny like the ones I saw at the store and the price? Can't beat that!!:heart:

Since I'm new to BBags, the answer is easy: I regret not knowing about them earlier, so that I could have bought an 05 Dark Olive First!

Sure, I'll wait patiently and one will materialize for me at some point. And I've been busy buying in F/W 06. But I feel like I really missed that bag...