:*:*:*: Which Bag Charm Would Look Better? :*:*:*: (Pictures Included)

Which Bag Charm?

• Fleurs Key Holder

• Gold Glitter Disco Ball Key Holder

• Inventeur Key Holder

• Jack & Lucie Monogram Key Holder

• Jack & Lucie Multicolor Key Holder

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love the Jac and Lucie's! This was hard though, as the Fleurs look fantastic in pics on others' bags. J&L's however are less commonly seen, and I'm a sucker for his little skully face!

I voted MC J&L, but may I humbly change my vote to the mono J&L. They'll look fantastic against the mono of your BH, and the round charms will be a lovely contrast to the squarish lines of the bag.

Dammit now I've a new addition to my wishlist! :Push:

I voted for glitter and I also like the others.
Except for the fleurs key chain. I don't really get the appeal. It looks like a cheap toy to me.

Ahh, that is what my husband said about the Fleurs Key Holder too.

He said that it looks like a poorly made toy, the designs looks like they were painted on by little kids and that the little plastic circles are not worth $225. :rolleyes:

Then all I heard after that was: "Blah, Blah, Blah!" *hehe*

Fleurs is so colourful and I've seen it - looks great and suits just about any LV style -- Jack and Lucie are adorable, seen too many though with a missing tooth :sad: ... disco ball is tempting :smile: .. the plaque is very elegant and would probably be my personal choice but that Fleurs is lovely!

I voted for fleurs but my second choice would be the multicolour J&L.
Thats shocking that the teeth fall out tho!
I haven't seen fleurs IRL tho but I do worry about the little dangly bits dropping off if you kwim?