which BAG CHARM for EBENE SPEEDY 30? (pls include pics for reference!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :heart: thanks guys :heart:

2. Love the candy charm

3. I have the tapage charm and it matches the ebene, azur and monogram beautifully!! it is gorgeous and a very good size too!

4. Candy or the (I think it's called) Bags & Trunks in red?

5. I use the fuschia graffiti charm on my ebene speedy... I can take a pic later when I get home if you like

6. I don't have a speedy anymore, but I do have a SO Deauville. Most of the time, I use a luggage tag that is heat-stamped with my initials on it; when I'm feeling in the mood for adding more bling to the bag, I also add my brown Pastilles key ring. Here's a photo with just the luggage tag...

Attached Files:

7. I'd have to say the leopard bandeau. There's a photo in the "whats in your lv" thread. Looks soooooooooooo good on damier ebene speedy.

8. Please do a search as there are threads in the Clubhouse that you can read and post in. Good luck and welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.