Which bag can I buy for US $1622?

You actually have a lot of options! Most are canvas and some really awesome bags are close at $1650 before tax. If you scroll through the website you'll find a ton of options. Depending on what you choose, you may even be able to get a small leather good to go with your bag.

I just bought a pochette métis....I think it's a fabulous bag..GL deciding

I'm happy for you that you chose the Pochette Metis. I saw your thread and almost posted get the PM, but I know you also wanted to get a Speedy b 25, so I didn't reply. In the end, I guess we all figure it out when we get a chance to try on both choices and decide. But, always good to get opinions as well. Think I just contradicted myself there lol. I look forward to seeing how you like the PM after months use. I'm hoping to make the pm my next purchase.

I'm happy for you that you chose the Pochette Metis. I saw your thread and almost posted get the PM, but I know you also wanted to get a Speedy b 25, so I didn't reply. In the end, I guess we all figure it out when we get a chance to try on both choices and decide. But, always good to get opinions as well. Think I just contradicted myself there lol. I look forward to seeing how you like the PM after months use. I'm hoping to make the pm my next purchase.

I know, right? I was debating on these two bags for weeks now looking at photos in the clubhouse, googling images...really researching this decision. I kinda had my mind made up about the pm I just wanted to throw out there to y'all and get your vote too..lol
Once I get her in the mail I'll do a reveal and I hope it wears well. I haven't seen anyone say there were any issues with this bag, have they?

I know, right? I was debating on these two bags for weeks now looking at photos in the clubhouse, googling images...really researching this decision. I kinda had my mind made up about the pm I just wanted to throw out there to y'all and get your vote too..lol
Once I get her in the mail I'll do a reveal and I hope it wears well. I haven't seen anyone say there were any issues with this bag, have they?

Nope...all reviews are great. Been stalking myself lol. The finish on the bag is fantastic and I love the interior (had seen it irl). I like that it doesn't have a zipper too.
Sorry to hijack the thread!