Which bag bug?

googlygrape

googlygrape
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Hi! I have been interesting in getting a bug for awhile but have a few questions:

I am between a mini monster bug or the cyclops bug from the Qutweet collection: anyone have thoughts on one over the other? I was able to find the Qutweet cyclops second hand.

Also, for the mini monsters, what one do you all like best? I am thinking about a Lagoon but have no idea where to find one now!

Let me know what you all think! Photos attached.

IMG_1485374432.965177.jpg

IMG_1485374444.485272.jpg

IMG_1485374454.000933.jpg

IMG_1485374463.312492.jpg

Hi! I have been interesting in getting a bug for awhile but have a few questions:

I am between a mini monster bug or the cyclops bug from the Qutweet collection: anyone have thoughts on one over the other? I was able to find the Qutweet cyclops second hand.

Also, for the mini monsters, what one do you all like best? I am thinking about a Lagoon but have no idea where to find one now!

View attachment 3585443

View attachment 3585444

View attachment 3585445

View attachment 3585446
I like Lagoon the most. Maybe Farfetch, Luisaviaroma, Ssense, and/or MatchesFashion still has one?

I like Lagoon the most. Maybe Farfetch, Luisaviaroma, Ssense, and/or MatchesFashion still has one?

View attachment 3585443

View attachment 3585444

View attachment 3585445

View attachment 3585446
I like Lagoon, and the buggie in the third pic: blue fur and red eyebrows. :loveeyes: I think Lagoon can be hard to find now...

Reactions: averagejoe
Ok love bag bugs!! I have two of Fendi Charms the ABC charm and a beautiful pink monster! I forget his name but I love the Lagoon but search everywhere and can't find one. The Blueimous I think that's the name of the mini one in your picture with the blue eyebrows super but in person. I may get that one since I can't find lagoon! Good luck picking one. You will love them

Ok love bag bugs!! I have two of Fendi Charms the ABC charm and a beautiful pink monster! I forget his name but I love the Lagoon but search everywhere and can't find one. The Blueimous I think that's the name of the mini one in your picture with the blue eyebrows super but in person. I may get that one since I can't find lagoon! Good luck picking one. You will love them

Totally in the same boat!!! If i cant find a lagoon ill get blueminous. But hoping to find one!

I've never been a fan of the cyclops charm, it just looks like a hairy eyeball LOL. Out of all the mini bugs Lagoon is the cutest, which is probably why it's so hard to find now. Your best bet to find Lagoon will be online consignment shops and eBay. Just make sure it's authentic before purchasing!

:biggrin: Lol! Never thought of it that way before, until now. It didn't even look like a cyclops to me. More like a pom pom with one metallic decoration.

View attachment 3585443

View attachment 3585444

View attachment 3585445

View attachment 3585446
I like the firat one the most among these. Need to get one to after settle with the bag