Which bag are you most often wearing?

i'm wearing my speedy mono 30 for everyday coz i want the handles to darken & its great coz u can wear it w/ just about anything! i use my other bags for weekends but i will switch when i get the bag i've been eyeing for quite awhile now. :wlae:

When im at school- my longchamp le pliage shopping tote in brown (its my school bag, love it, takes a beating and keeps on ticking LOL :smile:)

Other than school- my LV mono pap 26...love that bag, but hoping to get something new LV for spring/summer!

For me, I always use Anya H. bags mostly because I don't need to take care of it much as my LV and Chanel. I got 5 Anya H. bag and they are in tote style which are practical and the price of them are not too high too.

I cycle on a weekly basis. So each week its a new bag. This week is my BV navy cocker. I do tend to favor my Bbags. They're so comfy. So are the chanel flaps. Very easy, comfy to wear.

I used to be a hardcore Bbag-girl but lately I don't use them that much anymore.
Most of the time I use my grey reissue and my chocolate brwon BV ball bag.
I'm getting the white BV braided tote on Friday and a classic Chanel flap very soon.
For going to the beergarden I love to wear my LV denim baggy pm because it's comfy.

I have been using my speedy a lot as I am back at school, at half term I was using my paddy and my rouge vif bbag. I have this flourescent pink leather hobo, not a very expensive make, Claudia Firenze? COst about £200 on holiday in Italy and I really love that bag, it is hanging up at the back of the pics.
mybags001.jpg

i use a classic plain jane, cute black coach tote for work and things... i got it from my mother, i don't know what it's name is, it's just a handme down that cost 398 ;) but thats okay...

my current purse is a wilsons leather Rainbow Flap Hobo in black, with a matching checkbook wallet. just bought it. very nice, very convenient, not too expensive. woohoo for clearance sales...

i have 2 other wilsons leather, 1 other coach, and 1 Tod's... but unfortunately for my wallet i have a feeling the collection is going to be growing from the small family of lovely leathery children to an army soon...

:heart: Coach :heart:

:hysteric: i want MORE :hysteric:

I cannot stop using my new pirata zucca tokidoki purse. It's too adorable to switch out of and I'm always getting compliments on how cute it is! :love:

whatever i bought most recently - so, my chanel cotton club pochette!

usually, though, depends on the occasion. i have a large black coach tote i use for work, or a pink kate spade tote...so when i'm carrying a lot, those are what i go to. my speedy has been shipped off to be heat stamped, and i'm reeeally missing it!