Which bag are you getting next?

I think you need something in Epi! The next additions to my collection are probably going to be a green denim mini pleaty and a reade pm. I'm kinda bored of regular mono canvas right now, I go back and forth though.

I think accessories for me, like some sort of rond piece (maybe the groom one) or a wapity !

I.. uh, bought a Dior bag, waiting for it now. I feel like I've cheated on my man !

Next bag on my list is the Damier Chelsea! It'll be my first Damier, too!

And as an early Christmas present, my mom is getting me the Nice Beauty Case and a piece of luggage. I just wanted the luggage and SHE saw the beauty case in the store and loved it, so she is insisting I get that, too. Gotta love my mom!!! :love:

The Damier Speedy 25. I can't stop thinking about it! I made the elux pic my desktop background, so I can stare at it...

And a cles...either mono or damier azur...just b/c cles(es?) are awesome!

I originally wanted to get a PH but changed my mind when I saw someone at the IL Divo concert in July with a damier Papillon 26. It was like love at first sight =) Before this, I didn't even like the damier pattern! Anyway, my hubby and I went shopping over the weekend and he bought me the Papillon! It's beautiful and I love how carefree it is to use a damier piece.

hiram1389 said:
sorry 4 the ignorance but what does conte de fees means? l like that bags but what does that mean?

I know that this is totally off the topic but is that a picture of a Bichon Frise in your avatar. I have an 8 month old puppy and he looks just like that.

Just Curious.

I want the Damier Speedy 30 but have no $ right now. BF is bombarding me with questions about the pochette though. He wants to know how much it is and yadda yadda yadda. This all came up when we were at a club for his friend's birthday and I didn't bring a bag at all (just a passport) cause it's a club and I didn't have any of my wristlets with me.