Which bag are you getting next?

since i love love love love love...haha you get the point...my speedy 25 in monogram and my 30 is damier so so much...i really would like a speedy 30 for christmas...then the 35 and also the 40 all in monogram...it's my favorite bag besides my papillon with the cross grain leather handles =)

siworae said:
I love shoulder bags... I want the popincourt haut next. I haven't had any luck finding a good deal on an authentic one on ebay, so I might just end up ordering from eluxury.

This is one of the ones I am considering....

jlhinbrisvegas said:
I am looking at the BH and something from the Damier Azur line. Almost all of my bags are currently hand-held, so it will definetly be a shoulder bag.

I feel the same too and after a while holding some of the hand-held bags are painful..hmm I am thinking utah sac plat as some of the shoulder bags do not stay on my shoulder at all:crybaby:

In no particular order :wlae:

- Damier Speedy 30
- Framboise Porte-Trésor International
- Large Monogram Agenda
- Framboise or Black Multicolore Cles
- Speedy or Pouchette Azur for Christmas
- Monogram Pegase 70 -but I know i don't really need it...
- Large Black Multicolore Agenda (which I really want, but Im thinking its not worth the price...)

From LV: the groom cles

Off LV (ebay, etc.) the very next on my list is another CB pochette or peach graffiti (whichever comes up first).

My full list is oh so much longer LOL

hmm im goin to get a suhali koala bracelet,and a small agenda and a musette tango(fingers crossed)...waiting for my other bags coming here on september :wtf: waaah so long..:graucho: Im just waiting for the release of damier azur speedy... im goin to grab those lolz:yahoo: