Which bag are you getting next?

Can't decide either. It's horrible...
I'm eyeing a BH on eBay right now, then there's still the Speedy. Something Damier of course. Then the new Damier Azur... oh and of course Epi, the Vivienne long maybe? *lol* :Push:
At the end, I always think I don't need another LV... but when I carry one of my other bags, I always see a LV and then I miss mine :cry:
That's not funny :death: I'm ready for rehab.

If I am good & I can fight off my bag buying withdrawl....
The Silver Miroir Speedy I am on the list for.........
i have ZERO willpower so probably a Vevet chains or something in black Epi.

Oooh! this is exactly my dilemma lol, I'm usually really fast and decisive when it comes to decisions/choices that I need to make, but LV always gets me! lol Right now, I'm torn between a white Trouville or a white Speedy (from the Multicolore collection of course).... Before I was actually planning to get a white Koala wallet, yet... it seems to me that LV wallets just doesn't have the "oomph" like Gucci's which are way more practical cuz LV wallets definitely need to add more credit card slots in....and right now....my only choice is like the koala ones.... So while I wait for a NEW wallet to come out, i'm gonna save up for another bag! lol

KathyD said:
I want the Manhattan GM & Le Fab in blue. Do they still have the blue available anywhere?

Kathy, they are getting scarce in stores. When I got mine, I know there was only one left in Canada at that time. Call around and see if they can locate one for you!!! I hope you get it!!! Blue is SO NICE in person!!!:love: Good luck!

I have a Black epi Speedy on it's way, and I can't wait! It's the first LV I've ever bought myself, so it's a big deal for me. I think I'd like to get something Damier next, but I'm not sure what style I want, perhaps an Alma?

I love shoulder bags... I want the popincourt haut next. I haven't had any luck finding a good deal on an authentic one on ebay, so I might just end up ordering from eluxury.