Which backpack?

kikokun

O.G.
Apr 13, 2008
Hi, lovely tpfers! I’m on the market for a larger-sized backpack than the lv palm springs pm that I currently own. I was looking into the lv men’s backpacks but have decided that i will look stupid in them, being a mere 5’2”. Something that i can use interchangeably for travel (wishful thinking, under the current circumstances) and the city for work would be ideal. I also have two young kiddos who constantly need snacks and wet wipes.

Does anyone have the row backpack? What else would you recommend for someone my height?

i would really appreciate your thoughts. Thank you!

Reactions: americandreaming
I agree with Amazona about Coach, but if you don't necessarily want a leather backpack I would like to suggest looking at Dagne Dovers Dakota Backpacks. They come in three sizes and I have the medium size in the color Dune and I love it! I've used and abused it for years and it still looks as good as new (a big plus is that you can machine wash it, which feels extra nice in times like these). They will be releasing a new collection in November so they are a bit low in stock on some colors, but they also have a few backpacks in seasonal colors on sale (the color Pomelo is gorgeous in real life!).

Reactions: americandreaming
Highly recommend Mina Baie backpacks. They're marketed as diaper bags but their designs are more chic and minimal compared to most diaper bags. They have leather, vegan leather, and nylon options. And they have great organizational features like laptop compartments, luggage sleeves, key leashes, and pockets galore. They have sales every so often so sign up for their email list to be notified.

I am the same height as you. I have a Mulberry Bayswater Backpack. Good size and very pretty. I also have Senreve Maestra, which has both backpack and normal bag as an option.

Highly recommend Mina Baie backpacks. They're marketed as diaper bags but their designs are more chic and minimal compared to most diaper bags. They have leather, vegan leather, and nylon options. And they have great organizational features like laptop compartments, luggage sleeves, key leashes, and pockets galore. They have sales every so often so sign up for their email list to be notified.
Thank you for your recommendation. Mina Baie seems great! It seems practical and much cheaper!!