Which backpack?

Which backpack for a mom?

• Urban Spirit

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Business Affinity

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
I have a 2 LV backpacks and they are both like brand new. I also have Chanel Affinity backpack in black and that is hands down my favorite. I have for over 2 years and it’s amazing and I get a ton of compliments. Based on the sole fact of lambskin on the US I vote for the LV due to durabilit.

I vote for the Urban Spirit.

I once bought a BA backpack in 2017 when they were still leather lined, but returned it. I personally don’t like how the top sides of the bag always stick out from the flap.

Then my hunt for a perfect backpack went on till I got the Urban Spirit in 2019 when they were first introduced in mini size in calfskin. Mine is mini size black calf x ghw. Holds a ton and I love it so much. IMHO Urban Spirit is more chic looking.

Good luck deciding:heart:

I have been using my large urban spirit non-stop this summer. I have two kids and have been traveling and I find it to be the perfect size and very easy to use. I struggled a bit at the beginning to get in and out of it easily, but once I got used to it, it quickly became one of my favorite bags. I also like that you don’t see many of them out in the wild.