Which backpack?

Bagaholic9

Jul 5, 2012
Love the Chanel, but the LV wears way better. The Urban Spirit does slouch near the bottom corners over time. Similar to what was happening with the GST’s. So, can’t recommend it.

lilone

Feb 4, 2016
I have the urban spirit with a bag organizer in it and no problems whatsoever. I love the urban spirit backpack that I am considering adding another one. You will not be disappointe!

Reactions: gagabag and MahaM

gagabag

Jan 4, 2012
with koalas in the bush
I have the US backpack in lambskin & love it! I’ve had mine since 2016.
I pre-ordered the Montsouris empreinte when it first came out but returned it on the day it was delivered. I didn’t like the leather and how the bag holds up. The US has more structure somehow. I am now waiting for the BA backpack in a colour I like. Good luck deciding!

Acherousian

Nov 21, 2015
Another vote for the LV backpack!! It's such a cute model and looks durable. The Chanel looks somehow too bulky for my taste. Go for what makes your heart sings:biggrin:

Jaxholt15

Apr 17, 2015
The Urban Spirit backpack will slouch a little and the top flap will crease from the using the top strap but that is what kind of bag it is. It is not a structured bag. I have had mine for years now and it is my most used bag and it still looks great.

jenny19

Feb 17, 2011
NJ
I have a 2 LV backpacks and they are both like brand new. I also have Chanel Affinity backpack in black and that is hands down my favorite. I have for over 2 years and it’s amazing and I get a ton of compliments. Based on the sole fact of lambskin on the US I vote for the LV due to durabilit.