Which B. Fendi should I keep?

So which should I choose?

• Brown/black

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Thanks for the advice everyone! In the end I decided to make it a Fendi day :lol: I ordered 2 B. Fendi bags and a black spy hobo.

I am definitely keeping the hobo, but need help deciding which B. Fendi to go with. Being that I have never seen this bag in person, I do NOT NEED BOTH!

NMV7475_mp.jpg

Or

NMV7474_mp.jpg

I think the white looks so modern, but the brown is just too cute. Please help!!!!!!!

although the white is cute... the brown and black 'pops' out more.. hmmm this is difficult... sorry not much help here.... i like both just as much.. hmmmmmmm ok i change my mind.. i think i like the brown/black more... hehehe

Yeah...I guess I do too, maybe I've been brainwashed by those Vouge ads or whatever, or maybe I don't really like white cause it so high mantinence..?

whatever the reason...Brown with Black trims!

Noriko said:
Do you think the brown/black is going to be too common though? It seems to be a popular color. Bleh, I am so confused!

Not that I know of. I just bought this one from Paris and was told they only produce a few pieces of each design and don't repeat it. That's how they account for 54 variations of it over the next few seasons.

I'll go for the black-brown because it's so much more outstanding, easy to maintain and European chic!

Oh my goodness, a B Fendi that I finally like. The white is quite nice. The buckles look like they belong on the bag, rather than wildy oversized. I think it would be the perfect spring bag. Different enough, without shouting, "look at my buckles, aren't they big and shiny??" :biggrin: (can you tell I wasn't a B Fendi fan before)