Which b-bags should come on christmas vaccation?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. While many of you receive gorgeous new b-bags :yes: . I am sticking with growing difficulty to my purseban.:sweatdrop:
    Good that christmas vaccation is coming up, so I'm pretty busy.
    Which bags do you think I should take along?
    We will be in Berlin/Germany over the christmasweek. I love the christmas atmposphere there.

Choices: camel, RV city, greige, ink day; hubby is positive I should only take two. Maybe he wants to get me a french blue over there (oh wishful thinking :drool: :s )

I will mostly take beige, brown and winterwhite clothes as well as the usual black and darkblue denims. I think i will only take one wintercoat (toscana lamb/suede choclate)

By the way do you guys know where I can find b-bags in Berlin ? (Just for fun!)

2. RV city, and ink day!

3. ^
    Ita!!

4. With the winter coat, it's gotta be the camel city and ink day!

5. Definitely Ink day, and then for me it's a tie between the Caramel and the Rouge! Rouge would be more festive, but Caramel would go with more clothing - so it's a tie!

6. ^ ITA - Ink for sure, then choose Rouge or Camel. Greige is beautiful, but not as festive and won't pop against your coat like either the Rouge or Camel.

7. :heart: i say camel city and the greige! can't go wrong w/those neutrals and u will look so chic...

8. I agree!!!

9. I had voted for the RV instead of the camel because you said your clothing would be beige, winterwhite, brown.. so I thought the red would be more different - otherwise your top AND your bag'll be a shade of beige/brown.

10. Camel and Rouge VIF cities.

11. I say Camel and Rouge Vif.

The Camel goes with everything, and the red will pop out and be noticed.

12. I am going back and forth...so it seems most of you would not take the greige.
    Ink is easy on the flight etc...so

13. yup totally agree

14. I agree, especially with the color scheme of the clothes you are taking.:yes:

15. Ditto!!!:yes: