Which B-Bag style do you use the most?

1. My B-Bag collection has been growing recently and I was wondering which style you use more than another. My first bag was the First but because it was the pony hair and someone told me it was a “winter bag” I decided to get a city. I find that even though I still like wearing the First, I get more usage out of the City. Yesterday I just purchased the Day and now I am starting to wonder if I will get more usage out of this bag because of all the stuff I like to carry and possibly use it as my work bag.

Which style do you find the most use out of?

2. Definitely the day/hobo! I had a city size in emerald, but returned it because it didn't work for me. I also have a first, but it seems a little too small.

3. I grab firsts, first.
    Unless I'm going out for the day with both kids and need sweaters and stuff, or if I need to bring my laptop somewhere...then I bring a city!

4. I use the first the most lately since I've stopped carrying a lot.

5. Im a City girl, but since my first just arrived yesterday, Ill be taking that one out for a test drive.

6. Well, I only have one :shame: and its a City, so that's the one I use the most. But I'm really jonesing after a Weekender, and a Day. And a Work, and a First........I can't wait til I start working - maybe I'll actually be able to afford these bags! :blink:

7. City but I'd like to get one first for when I don't carry much.

8. I used my First everyday when I was on vacation in Florida but I am wondering if the Pony Hair really is just for the winter. Do fur Bags and summer mix?

9. welp, i use my emerald green purse during the week, since it's the puuuuuuuurfect bag to bring to work :greengrin: ...and i've been using my black twiggy on the weekends...i've gotta grey day/hobo sitting in my closet, but i haven't taken her out yet (shame on me ):shame: ...and i'm lusting after an ink blue first or the courier in that pretty new red color (grenat) :love:

10. My two Balenciagas are both Twiggys, and that was no accident. I love the long, shallow bag. They are best for me. They hold so very, very much. They are big enough for my day to day stuff and I don't mind if they are a little big for weekend. The City is deep and I don't like digging for stuff, especially since the Balenciagas only have the one zip pocket. When I get more, they will likely be Twiggies : ) Another thing that makes me think this will be true is - $995 for a first and $1055 for a twiggy. Doesn't make sense to me to spend 1K on a weekend only bag.

I wish you well,

Bridget

11. I love my day/hobo the best.

12. i use my work as my everyday bag

13. I love to use my city especially as an every day bag and for work but bbecause of my new rotation program I carry the first this week and it's a bit small and I have to sqeeze everything in. Next week will be Gaucho time. Actually I would just love to use my city every day but I have such a bad conscience that my other beauties are just sitting in the dark in their dustbags.

14. I only have a first but I wouldn't have it any other way! It is the perfect size for my everyday needs!

15. my twiggy and city get the most outtings!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice