Which B-Bag cost $1,680 as pictured?

1. I like the bag, but I think the price tag is wrong. This is from the latest issue of US Weekly.

BAG.jpg
  2. LOL.. none, they're dumb.

3. Who knows ... maybe the bag is $1680 in Hollywood!!!

Actually, had called Susan's (San Fran) re: my Rouge Vif Quilted and it's whereabouts. The S/A was telling me about a Snakeskin B-Bag (she had described it as an East-West style) ... for only $3980!!!

I've also seen the Crocodile Work bag ... beautiful, but major-league buck-a-roos!! For that amount of money ... I'll go for a Hermes Bag, thank you!

4. Rouge Vif Quilted? CeeJay, that sounds amazing!

5. I like Glimmer's answer. :lol: That looks like a fake receipt made just to show what she bought.

6. Huh? That receipt is ridiculous. :rolleyes: :lol: It's a black city $1195.

7. I just got that magazine (US) yesterday and i was laughing so hard :lol: $1680? :nuts: specially, since Nicole had that bag forever now & it should cost less.:P

8. exactly:yes:

9. If it's pewter hardware and she got it off of eBay, it could have been that price. lol

10. ^yeah, i can see nicole sniping balenciagas on eBay!:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. LOL LOL LOL :roflmfao:

12. Haha, I'd love to sell a bbag and see the winning bidder be a 'Nicole Richie'. :nuts: :P

13. The price looks like it's in Australian Dollars (minus customs charges)! LOL! :nuts:

14. lol :lol:

15. Actually she bought it before the price hike, I'm sure ... so it was probably $1,095, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice