Which Azur Piece should I buy?

teeguu

eh?
Jan 17, 2013
Hi guys, looking for some advice here!

I'm interested in purchasing an Azur piece for the summer, and it will likely be my only bag purchase for the rest of 2013.

I'm new to collecting LV so I want to make sure I get a piece that I will love for a long time.

Currently I have a DE Speedy B 30 and a black epi Noe coming in the mail (yay!). I want my Azur piece to fill the place of a bag that I currently DON'T HAVE.

My price point is $1500. So I've narrowed it down to the following bags.

1) Speedy 25 - classic and so cute for summer! but I already have a Speedy B

2) Neverfull MM - I don't have a tote yet, however ... I feel like everyone in Vancouver has the neverfull, so it's not special.

3) Speedy B 25 (when it is released) - same as the Speedy 25 except the strap would be a nice option, again I already have a Speedy B

4) Figheri PM - this is a cute bag, but the design feels kind of old-fashioned

If the Sully, Delightful, or the Favorite came in DA print I would buy either in a heartbeat as I would love an everyday, casual hobo bag.

What would you guys recommend for me that would add to my current collection? I'm sad that the DA selection is much more limited than the Mono.

#1 ! I have a DE speedy B and an azur regular speedy. It is NICE to have both. The regular speedy 25 in azur would be a wonderful summer bag! Then you have enough $ leftover to also get an azur pochette? Milla maybe? Something for summer evenings out when you don't want your whole bag with you. Enjoy shopping! :smile:

Hi guys, looking for some advice here!

I'm interested in purchasing an Azur piece for the summer, and it will likely be my only bag purchase for the rest of 2013.

I'm new to collecting LV so I want to make sure I get a piece that I will love for a long time.

Currently I have a DE Speedy B 30 and a black epi Noe coming in the mail (yay!). I want my Azur piece to fill the place of a bag that I currently DON'T HAVE.

My price point is $1500. So I've narrowed it down to the following bags.

1) Speedy 25 - classic and so cute for summer! but I already have a Speedy B

2) Neverfull MM - I don't have a tote yet, however ... I feel like everyone in Vancouver has the neverfull, so it's not special.

3) Speedy B 25 (when it is released) - same as the Speedy 25 except the strap would be a nice option, again I already have a Speedy B

4) Figheri PM - this is a cute bag, but the design feels kind of old-fashioned

If the Sully, Delightful, or the Favorite came in DA print I would buy either in a heartbeat as I would love an everyday, casual hobo bag.

What would you guys recommend for me that would add to my current collection? I'm sad that the DA selection is much more limited than the Mono.

Soffi should be out in march. It looks like the portobello/sully in damier azur. Sounds like is what you are looking for.

Last edited:
I'd say a Galleria if you can find one since they are being discontinued. Not on your list though and probably very hard to find.

Then I would say Artsy but it's a little above your price point.

Off your list, I'd wait for the Speedy B.

#1 ! I have a DE speedy B and an azur regular speedy. It is NICE to have both. The regular speedy 25 in azur would be a wonderful summer bag! Then you have enough $ leftover to also get an azur pochette? Milla maybe? Something for summer evenings out when you don't want your whole bag with you. Enjoy shopping! :smile:
That's a really great idea! I adore the Milla!! The additional vachetta on the sides of Azur Speedy B makes me nervous .. especially living in a place where it rains 8 out of 12 months of the year.

Soffi should be out in march. It looks like the portobello/sully in damier azur. Sounds like is what you are looking for.
I googled the bag! It's actually so perfect but sadly out of my price range. $1,670 + 12% sales tax. :sad: However, the Salina PM may be an option as it's only $1,360 ... now I am stalking the forums for more info on these bags.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for your input guys! It's been super helpful already. (I wish I knew how to reply to everyone in one message but I don't)

I have decided,

I will pick Speedy DA over Speedy B DA. (Cheaper and less vachetta to worry about in the rain) Investigate the Salina PM when it is out in Canada. Still not sure about Neverfull ... it looks like such an easy grab and go bag, but I'm not sure I LOVE it.