Which Azur for summer?

lesliekortes

Jul 5, 2014
It's the middle of July and I still cannot make a decision. Damier Azur Soffi or Riveria?? And for reference I am a Monogram Delightful owner (she was my first LV), so I do like a bit of slouch!

Last edited:
Go for the Soffi, it's a really great bag.

Just an FYI...the Soffi has been discontiuned. I went ahead and purchased one for a very early birthday gift for my mom (she won't get it until November) because whatever stock they have left is all you will be able to get now.

Go for the Soffi, it's a really great bag.

Just an FYI...the Soffi has been discontiuned. I went ahead and purchased one for a very early birthday gift for my mom (she won't get it until November) because whatever stock they have left is all you will be able to get now.

Yes, I just realized this after calling LV this morning. They're currently checking a store when they open to see if they can possible get me one. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

On no I love the Soffi I can't believe it is being discontinued .. Oh well I am on a bag ban at this time after buying the Reggia ! The Soffi is such a beautiful bag ! Fingers crossed you find one !

I am sitting here bummed with NO plan. LV just called me back after speaking with the ONLY store that possibly had a Soffi in-stock and it had sold. Now there are NO Soffi's left and I'm feeling a bit lost.

I didn't like the Riviera's structure as much. I do not like the Neverfull straps. The Totally is too "diaper bag" for me. The Speedy is a little too structured for my liking. I don't want a crossbody. Seriously, what's my other option in the Azur???

And I only saw 1 Soffi on Ebay and she's in Hong Kong, so I guess I could have it authenticated but I have never bought anything that $$$ off of Ebay. Seems a bit scary.

I am sitting here bummed with NO plan. LV just called me back after speaking with the ONLY store that possibly had a Soffi in-stock and it had sold. Now there are NO Soffi's left and I'm feeling a bit lost.

I didn't like the Riviera's structure as much. I do not like the Neverfull straps. The Totally is too "diaper bag" for me. The Speedy is a little too structured for my liking. I don't want a crossbody. Seriously, what's my other option in the Azur???

And I only saw 1 Soffi on Ebay and she's in Hong Kong, so I guess I could have it authenticated but I have never bought anything that $$$ off of Ebay. Seems a bit scary.

Ebay is not a bad route to go...if it's in great condition and you really have your heart set on that soffi then get it authenticated here and consider that option...

I have gotten a few beautiful bags over the years from Hong Kong. Just have it authenticated. And ask about smells as some Hong Kong sellers use mothballs. But there are wonderful deals to be had.