Which azur - big or small?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have lots of handbags but am still stuck on azur. My very first LV was an azur speedy purchased in 2007 but I sold because I was scared of patina.
    I am worried about declining quality and higher prices now but I can deal with the patina. Heading to Toronto this week and wondering which bag will give be the most bang for my buck.

I am deciding between - the Felicie, Favourite MM (worried about creasing/folding on front), the delightful or the Girolata. The Girolata is the most beautiful but super expensive. What do you think?

2. Unless you only carry the essentials (i.e., cards, cash, phone and keys), I wouldn't recommend the Pochette Felicie - it's very small. It's definitely not an everyday bag for me. On the bright side, no vachetta to worry about!

If you get the Favorite MM, don't get one with a magnet that's too strong - I think that's what causes creases. You should be able to lift the flap easily without bending it, I've had my Favorite PM since February, which I've used on and off since then, and it's still perfect. I don't store it in a special way either.

3. The Delightful is quite comfortable, even when heavy, and is both beautiful and practical as an everyday bag. The PM would be perfect if you're more of a minimalist and don't necessarily want an oversized slouchy hobo.

summergirl1 likes this.
  4. I had a defective Favorite so I will advise against that. If you read the clubhouse there are many problems. I got my first Azur this year and went with the Delightful MM. Absolutely love it!!! It's so comfy and looks good carrying a lot or a little. I decided to just not worry about patina and so far so good. Have a great trip and have fun deciding!!!!

5. It a tie between the favorite and the Girolata for me.

6. I love the Favourite MM! If I wouldn't have just bought a new LV last week I'd get it right away

7. I'd vote the Delightful. The Felicie is tiny. Really, you won't be putting much in it. Favorite has just never done it for me. I'm not a fan of drawstring, so that leaves Delightful. Which is also a nice practical bag that will hold plenty for you.

8. Another vote for the Delightful. I have the MM- it is comfy, practical for my lifestyle and goes well with most of my outfits. Plus the DA with RB interior is just so feminine. I love the look of the Girolata but I wasn't able to try it on when I went to my boutique. Can't wait to see what you decide on!

9. Delightful

10. Voting for Delightful, too. Have fun shopping! :smile: