Which Azur bag would you recommend?

Annachka

Apr 22, 2015
I'm thinking of getting another azur bag and I'm wondering which one you would recommend. I'm looking for an everyday bag and my choices are neverfull mm, speedy 30 or speedy b 30. Where I live it's pretty hot/sunny most of the year so I think I will get a ton of use out of an azur bag, however I don't like the darkening of the vachetta much but oh well.
Please let me know which you think would make a good every day bag.

Thanks!

I vote for Neverfull! It is so versatile. I spent years thinking "I don't get why people pay $1k+ for a tote bag!" and now I have the MM and PM and I totally get it. They're the best!

I should admit that I don't love bags that I can't put on my shoulder, so I suppose I am biased against the classic Speedy.

I vote for Neverfull! It is so versatile. I spent years thinking "I don't get why people pay $1k+ for a tote bag!" and now I have the MM and PM and I totally get it. They're the best!

I should admit that I don't love bags that I can't put on my shoulder, so I suppose I am biased against the classic Speedy.

The Neverfull is wonderful, now all you need is the GM. I agree I am not particularly fond of bags that I can't put on my shoulder with one exception. I do love the Alma. I have the speedy and I love it but if I bought another one it would be the Speedy B because of the shoulder strap. I never was fond of the idea of buying the same bag in different sizes or colors or patterns, however the Neverfull made me rethink this. :cool:

Reactions: UnaVitaSegreta
The Neverfull is wonderful, now all you need is the GM. I agree I am not particularly fond of bags that I can't put on my shoulder with one exception. I do love the Alma. I have the speedy and I love it but if I bought another one it would be the Speedy B because of the shoulder strap. I never was fond of the idea of buying the same bag in different sizes or colors or patterns, however the Neverfull made me rethink this. :cool:
Twist my arm and talk me in to it!!! I went in 2 weeks ago and looked at the GM DA with RB interior. I almost bought it, but it was SO MUCH bigger than the MM. Then I got home and was packing for a weekend trip to the mountains (family home so I don't have to worry about theft/damage/etc.) and the MM was just too small. And I went in today and purchased the Neverfull DA in PM size. I feel like I'm on the brink of buying the GM!

Twist my arm and talk me in to it!!! I went in 2 weeks ago and looked at the GM DA with RB interior. I almost bought it, but it was SO MUCH bigger than the MM. Then I got home and was packing for a weekend trip to the mountains (family home so I don't have to worry about theft/damage/etc.) and the MM was just too small. And I went in today and purchased the Neverfull DA in PM size. I feel like I'm on the brink of buying the GM!

I was convinced when I went to the LV store that I was going to buy the MM, I am only 5'1, the MM is a great bag, but I work a lot ( have to pay for my LV's) anyway I found the mm to small for my needs, because I am always on the go, I live at work. Also I found that even though I'm a shorty my size warranted a bigger bag. I overwhelmed the mm( to much in the caboose). The GM is a large bag but I cinch it and it is the size of an MM but I have more room. Well, I have cinched it so much it stays folded in without cinching. There is a picture of my bag in the what's in your bag section it is the azur. I never thought I would like a Neverfull, but honestly it is the only bag in the LV line that I think I need more than one. I love this bag the Gm size you can carry anything. Have a good time in the mountains.

I'd say Neverfull or Delightful - in my experience it's best to avoid Azur bags with a zipper, because the light fabric of the zipper is the first thing to get dirty/grey and cannot really be helped. I have the Delightful PM and am very happy with it :smile:.