which azur bag to get for spring/summer?

ladymagenta22

Feb 18, 2010
i will go on vacation to europe this spring and one of the stops is Paris, i wanted to get something from LV as my souvenir of the trip. i am leaning towards getting a shoulder bag from the azur line, i only have one other azur bag which is a speedy 30, the rest of my LVs are mono's and damier ebene's. if you had to pick whic of these 3 would you get : NF GM, Galliera PM, Artsy MM. these seem to be the ones I am considering. I don't plan on using it as an everyday bag so I am not too worried about color transfers or anything like that. will appreciate your votes.

PS
If I don't end up making my mind about which azur bag to get then I will probably get my plan B which is a balenciaga regular city in a neutral/lighter color as well like their new colors for spring/summer.

It depends.. If you want an everyday bag, I would go for NF. If you want a little classier, I would go Galliera. I don't like the look of Artsy in Azur so my vote will be for NF or Galliera depending on how you will use it.

I hope that helps..:P Good luck on your decision!

I agree with tessa06, I don't like the Artsy either... I love the NF GM being so comfy for travelling and it looks so pretty, specially in GM!!! If not, the Galliera looks beautiful too! Good luck deciding and keep us posted about your decision!

I'm not a fan of the Artsy in Azur either. Love the Neverfull GM and Galliera PM, but find the straps on the Neverfull more comfy than on the Galliera PM. Also might want to consider the Totally Azur in either the MM or GM size.

Ooh I'll be the first then to say my fave of those is the Artsy! It's beautiful and simple, looks gorgeous in azur. I don't care for the Galliera in azur at all, too busy... the NF would be my 2nd choice. :smile: But I'd get the MM over the GM in the NF. The GM is huge. Good luck deciding!

I have the neverfull mm in damier azur and it is the perfect summer/spring bag. I do not recommend the gm because it is a huge bag and in azur it looks even biger. I am 176 tall (and I have about 54 kg) and the nf mm is perfect for me

i'm not crazy about the artsy in azur. i think it looks much better in mono or empreinte. i have the nf mm in azur and love it. it was my go to bag last year for spring/summer since i got it last april. i have the nf gm in mono and it is a significantly larger bag. if you are looking for something more "purse" sized, i recommend the mm. if you know you want something larger that will work as a travel bag, go with the gm. good luck deciding!!!