Which azur bag? Galliera pm or artsy mm

I might be biased... I have the Mono Artsy and love it!!! I stay organized and love the unique handle! + IMO I think the Artsy will age better but the Gal may have a more Character with Patina! I like the Galliera (I don't have this bag) It's definitely a beautiful bag... Not sure about black marks the rings can cause ~if that issue was fixed or not and the black hole comments I have read. It basically come down to which shape or details you like better!!! Hope this helps...Happy New Year!!!

I love the galliera in azur - chic and refreshing, plus the shape of galliera is sooo pretty! I find artsy trendy no doubt but to me it's a lot less comfy and way too huge. Galliera is more sleek-looking (with ample room!) especially if you are petite.

This is exactly my problem:smile: I so far have ordered Artsy mm. But still deciding between Arsty and Galliera. I have Sistina GM. And Galliera is more structured than Artsy. Sistina is very structured so I wanted something different. I felt that Artsy has a different look to it.