Which azur bag? Galliera pm or artsy mm

monhelu

LV Newbie
Feb 28, 2010
Bay Area
Which Azur bag?

Galliera pm or Artsy mm?

I just bought Galliera pm but am now thinking I like the Artsy too?
Which one and why?

cweetie

May 7, 2011
Coast to Coast
I might be biased... I have the Mono Artsy and love it!!! I stay organized and love the unique handle! + IMO I think the Artsy will age better but the Gal may have a more Character with Patina! I like the Galliera (I don't have this bag) It's definitely a beautiful bag... Not sure about black marks the rings can cause ~if that issue was fixed or not and the black hole comments I have read. It basically come down to which shape or details you like better!!! Hope this helps...Happy New Year!!!

lshcat

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Midwest
Artsy. It's gorgeous, simply, with no plate on the front. That's a plus for me. Good luck deciding!

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
PA
Galliera, its the most comfortable bag in the world. I just cant get used to my artsy.. :sad:

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
I love the galliera in azur - chic and refreshing, plus the shape of galliera is sooo pretty! I find artsy trendy no doubt but to me it's a lot less comfy and way too huge. Galliera is more sleek-looking (with ample room!) especially if you are petite.

debbie111

Nov 27, 2011
Prague, The Czech Republic
This is exactly my problem:smile: I so far have ordered Artsy mm. But still deciding between Arsty and Galliera. I have Sistina GM. And Galliera is more structured than Artsy. Sistina is very structured so I wanted something different. I felt that Artsy has a different look to it.

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
Although I don't own a Galliera, I'd go for Galliera in Azur. IMO, Artsy doesn't look good in Azur but it looks good in Mono and Empreinte pattern.