Which are the best Korean clinics as of 2023 and what is ATOP like?

HubbaBubba123

Mar 12, 2023
Hello I’m new here so I apologise if I’ve formatted this wrong.
What are the best plastic surgeries/clinics in Korea?
I will be travelling from England to Korea hopefully for sometime in late May, if not, then in early June. I would like to get:
Rhinoplasty with alar reduction, osteotomy and tip correction
Facial fat grafting and possibly under eye fat repositioning
Subbrow lift or another surgery to reduce hooded/droopy eyes
I have been discussing with many clinics in emails for the past few months and I would like to know people’s experience of them and what they know about them, or if they have any other recommendations. I would love to know especially what people think to Atop as they’re the one I’m most likely to go with at the moment.
Being able to see results, before & after pics, with people (westerners) with the similar facial structure is very important to me as I want to have a better idea with how my nose will look after my surgery.

My top choices so far -
Atop (They have great reviews, before and after results and I’ve seen nothing bad mentioned of them on here or elsewhere.)
JW (They have good reviews on Google and incredibly good before and after results with westerners and people with a larger nose like me, but they refuse to offer me eye surgery and they’re the only clinic that has told me the space between my eyes and eyebrow would not be suitable)

View (I couldn’t find many bad reviews for them, please let me know your experiences, I found they had a lack of before & after pics of westerners so I really struggled to picture how the surgeries would look on my face)
Answer (They were lovely & kind in emails and incredibly informative but they have a lack of results, before & after pics, not many reviews, most of them are years old, and their social media doesn’t look legit, too many posts)

Any information on these clinics would be great as I couldn’t find much -
theplus (lack of before & after pics with westerners and not many reviews)
Fresh & VIP (when I emailed fresh and VIP they responded to me on the same thread does anyone know why?)
Wooa
Ruby

Thank you for taking the time to read and for any response/information would be incredibly helpful in me making this important decision!

Sungyesa and Gangnam Unni are two good resources for reviews of clinics and procedures. This person posted a useful starter for how to look up reviews: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...n-reviews-gangnam-unnie-and-sungyesa.1059781/

I'd recommend that you set up a Kakao profile--it's a Korean messaging app, and you'll likely use it when you reach out to schedule consults with clinics. Some clinics also use WhatsApp, but many respond faster on Kakao. Relatedly, there are a lot of different Kakao group chats--some general PS chats; others specifically for discussion of double eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, facial contouring, skin procedures, etc; and some even focused on discussing results from specific clinics. I found these Kakao group chats to be an invaluable resource, as folks are often more active there than on PF, and you're more likely to get a higher volume of unvarnished feedback, especially in the smaller chats.

Sungyesa and Gangnam Unni are two good resources for reviews of clinics and procedures. This person posted a useful starter for how to look up reviews: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...n-reviews-gangnam-unnie-and-sungyesa.1059781/

I'd recommend that you set up a Kakao profile--it's a Korean messaging app, and you'll likely use it when you reach out to schedule consults with clinics. Some clinics also use WhatsApp, but many respond faster on Kakao. Relatedly, there are a lot of different Kakao group chats--some general PS chats; others specifically for discussion of double eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, facial contouring, skin procedures, etc; and some even focused on discussing results from specific clinics. I found these Kakao group chats to be an invaluable resource, as folks are often more active there than on PF, and you're more likely to get a higher volume of unvarnished feedback, especially in the smaller chats.
Thank you very much

I’ll try, is it called Kakao talk? I never use messaging apps so I’m going to find it very difficult to navigate, I might have to come back and ask how to find these groups and chats ‍

Hi hubbabubba,
I don't think there is best clinic, just what's currently popular and less of bad reviews.

Most of the clinic you mentioned are commercials and big as in they are known to be factory like and give suggestion/advice that doesn't feel personalized, like View and fresh. There is a recent review on ruby that made me scratch it off my list. And VIP is known for 1 nose fit all since he insist on his aesthetic over his patients request. JW also has his own aesthetic.

Gangnam unnie is a very usefull app to see check dr's and their style, and kakaotalk is a chatting app and usually used to communicate p2p as well as to communicate with clinics. there's also group chats but the one i'm in isn't that active. i suggest u download both of them

Hello I’m new here so I apologise if I’ve formatted this wrong.
What are the best plastic surgeries/clinics in Korea?
I will be travelling from England to Korea hopefully for sometime in late May, if not, then in early June. I would like to get:
Rhinoplasty with alar reduction, osteotomy and tip correction
Facial fat grafting and possibly under eye fat repositioning
Subbrow lift or another surgery to reduce hooded/droopy eyes
I have been discussing with many clinics in emails for the past few months and I would like to know people’s experience of them and what they know about them, or if they have any other recommendations. I would love to know especially what people think to Atop as they’re the one I’m most likely to go with at the moment.
Being able to see results, before & after pics, with people (westerners) with the similar facial structure is very important to me as I want to have a better idea with how my nose will look after my surgery.

My top choices so far -
Atop (They have great reviews, before and after results and I’ve seen nothing bad mentioned of them on here or elsewhere.)
JW (They have good reviews on Google and incredibly good before and after results with westerners and people with a larger nose like me, but they refuse to offer me eye surgery and they’re the only clinic that has told me the space between my eyes and eyebrow would not be suitable)

View (I couldn’t find many bad reviews for them, please let me know your experiences, I found they had a lack of before & after pics of westerners so I really struggled to picture how the surgeries would look on my face)
Answer (They were lovely & kind in emails and incredibly informative but they have a lack of results, before & after pics, not many reviews, most of them are years old, and their social media doesn’t look legit, too many posts)

Any information on these clinics would be great as I couldn’t find much -
theplus (lack of before & after pics with westerners and not many reviews)
Fresh & VIP (when I emailed fresh and VIP they responded to me on the same thread does anyone know why?)
Wooa
Ruby

Thank you for taking the time to read and for any response/information would be incredibly helpful in me making this important decision!
Wanted to drop a review about my surgery experience at ATOP since I found not much related reviews on PurseForum when I was researching on ATOP. I went ahead anyways because I read positive reviews about them on Instagram and Google Reviews, and I did not regret it. The translators (Gloria & Jason) weee responsive and friendly, and the consultant and surgeon were also focused on addressing your concerns. I am still swollen, but I can see the shape forming and it’s coming close to what I want. I can only see the most accurate results in the next few weeks to months, but I am sure I will be satisfied with them from what it looks like now. I won’t be sharing my photos due to privacy reasons, but if you are thinking of doing surgical procedures in Seoul, I recommend you to contact them for consultation, and see if they get your concerns. You can then decide from there on. Hoping my review will help anyone thinking of them!