Which animal print goes best with LV?

AStarN20Pearls

Why not? Indulge.
O.G.
Dec 23, 2007
The South
Hey all!!!!

I haven't been on in awhile. But, after visiting today, I miss carrying my monogram LV pieces. Most of my clothes are black, so I never pull them out. I was thinking I could wear a solid black outfit, carry one of my monogram pieces, and throw on some animal print shoes.

I've been searching online, all day, and haven't found a thing. Which animal print matches best with LV? Cheetah, giraffe, is it called something else that I am missing?

Also, if there are any shoes out there, 3.5" or lower, with a round toe, please provide me the link.

TIA

AStarN20Pearls

Why not? Indulge.
O.G.
Dec 23, 2007
The South
Does anyone make python shoes other than CL? I'm not *quite there yet!!!! But, berrycraig your second suggestion, the round toed pump, made me drool!!!!! :drool:

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Does anyone make python shoes other than CL? I'm not *quite there yet!!!! But, berrycraig your second suggestion, the round toed pump, made me drool!!!!!
You mean less high-end brands? I believed there are some brands that do phyton shoes but I'm not too sure which brands. Perhaps you could post another thread over at:

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/

Other than CLs, Manolo Blahniks make phyton heels too.

NLVOEWITHLV

Priscilla Ann 09/2017!!!❤️
O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
I think leopard shoes would look so cute, just think of the sprouse scarves... with the tan and brown it should match mono items to the tee!!!

rainrowan

where's my bag?!
O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
Leopard. Don't have a glamorous place to wear LV w/ my leopard coat, but I'll be ready if the occasion arises LOL I usually have a smaller leopard kerchief I carry in my LV.

Attachments

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
i like the style pf the python pump better but i think you should try leopard- they tend to use this one often