Which Alma do you prefer?

I like the epi better than mono alma.
I have a brea in dune epi and I love it. It is a neutral and goes with everything. However, those colors you mentioned are all amazing and depending on your wardrobe can be versatile too.

Also, do you intend to wear the bag to work? Is it a conservative workplace? If so, then dune. If not, then I would go with one of the brighter colors.

I slightly prefer the piment, but only because it might not get dirty as easily. Otherwise I think all four colors you referred to are amazing!

GL!

I have a brea in dune epi and I love it. It is a neutral and goes with everything. However, those colors you mentioned are all amazing and depending on your wardrobe can be versatile too.

Also, do you intend to wear the bag to work? Is it a conservative workplace? If so, then dune. If not, then I would go with one of the brighter colors.

I slightly prefer the piment, but only because it might not get dirty as easily. Otherwise I think all four colors you referred to are amazing!

GL!
I work from home, so it is not a work bag. My wardrobe is predominantly "warm" colors since cool tones don't suit me. I like structured bags. I'm currently carrying my Speedy 30 in DE, and I'm also using my Chanel Cerf Tote in blk with good hardware. I wanted a "fun" structured bag in a classic style.

I can't really vote on an epi colour as they're all lovely but I would go against mono canvas. I loved my mono alma but sold it as I didn't want to have to worry about the vachetta bottom. Epi is quite reserved and classy yet can be fun depending on the colour. If possible, try them all on and see which colour suits you/ your outfits best xxx

The Alma in Dune is a lovely handbag. I have Dune Epi in the Doc Speedy and I just love it. I do take a bit of extra care with it, but it's worth in IMO.

All the Alma Epi colors are pretty though.

Good Luck deciding! :smile:

GL!

Agree! I love Dune in Epi! I wish I could have a piece in that color and hope it's permanent.

I would pick dune epi. It is neutral yes, but if you plan on having it for many years you won't get tired of a color like dune over the years. You could add an Epi charm or bandeau for color. I don't own a dune bag but I think it's a classy color.