Which Alma BB would you choose?

If you are to choose between a DE, Vernis or Epi, which one would you pick? Pros and cons? x
All the same ones I considered! But I ended up getting a Vernis one.
The other ones are just as gorgeous but I already had plenty of canvas ones, and the epi one didn't stand out to me as much so I went for Vernis. Depends on what's in your collection already, how you'll use it and what colors you're looking into.

All the same ones I considered! But I ended up getting a Vernis one.
The other ones are just as gorgeous but I already had plenty of canvas ones, and the epi one didn't stand out to me as much so I went for Vernis. Depends on what's in your collection already, how you'll use it and what colors you're looking into.

Thank you. If I have to go for the Vernis, I'll most probably get the Amarante as the possibility of colour transfer worries me. In fact, I only have one Vernis item because of that, a Sarah wallet in Blue Nuit which is now 5 years old. Admittedly, it is holding up well so far but it might be a little bit harder to maintain a bag and I do like to use my bags instead of just keeping them in their boxes. :biggrin:

Vernis, epi then DE. Love the shine of vernis, and the subtlety of epi. Still trying to get myself into DE and monogram.

Exactly how I rank them too at the moment...I am just wondering if the new Vernis pieces are like the older ones though. I see a lot of pre-loved vernis items that are so faded and discoloured.

Exactly how I rank them too at the moment...I am just wondering if the new Vernis pieces are like the older ones though. I see a lot of pre-loved vernis items that are so faded and discoloured.

If fading and discoloration are big concerns then definitely stay away from the light colored Vernis. Only down side to the dark Vernis is finger prints, but since those wipe away easy enough it doesn't bother me too much :smile:

I picked the one in Epi Fuschia :smile: I don't regret my choice at all... I did thought of getting the Vernis for a split second, but I am not a "shiny bag" kind of girl haha. So it all depends on your preferences obviously. Good luck!

Here are some pics :smile:

IMG_1235_zpsa604cefd.jpg

IMG_1236_zps01a68992.jpg

IMG_1140_zps31175a09.jpg

I picked the one in Epi Fuschia :smile: I don't regret my choice at all... I did thought of getting the Vernis for a split second, but I am not a "shiny bag" kind of girl haha. So it all depends on your preferences obviously. Good luck!

Here are some pics :smile:

IMG_1235_zpsa604cefd.jpg

IMG_1236_zps01a68992.jpg

IMG_1140_zps31175a09.jpg

Awww...just when I thought I have made up my mind on the vernis. The epi looks gorgeous on you!!! Thanks for the photos! x