Alexander Wang Which Alexander Wang are you SEARCHING for???

NEW YORK, United States — It's been just over a year since Alexander Wangran skipping and smiling down the runway, taking a bow after his last Balenciaga show. Following a three-year stint as creative director at Balenciaga, Wang returned to New York re-energised. With experience at one of the industry's most revered and elevated fashion businesses and new learnings to apply to his own namesake label, he was now, as he puts it, "an American brand of Asian descent with European training."
anadmanni

Original iodine/beet Rockie with brass studs in excellent condition. Sold my gorgeous salesman's sample Rocco because of the weight but I need this combo in a Rockie...my AW HG...

I need a Black Rocco and Rockie in pebbled lambskin and rhodium hardware as a travel set for weekend breaks. Everyone of the Rocco's I find has the wrong hardware or they say it's in excellent condition but when you examine the handbag upon arrival it blatantly has holes. I just returned one that looked like the seller had dragged it behind her car whilst driving at top speed. She actually said she did not deceive me when I sent her the pictures of the holes. I laughed so hard reading her email. It was pure comedy. A few days later I managed to buy a beautiful metallic Rocco for much less than the price I had paid for her Rockie....But I still don't have any Black one's with rhodium hardware though. But I have one gorgeous red Rocco and two Rockies in silver and metallic blue.

Hello everyone :wave:

I am currently on the look out for a 'Large Attica Crossbody Bag' which was released sometime in 2018. I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me know if they spot one for sale!

Many thanks xxx

Attachments

• 25011790_139812353391925_1428186529838137344_n.jpg
    25011790_139812353391925_1428186529838137344_n.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 9
A Rockie (but I would do a Rocco or Diego) in black with rainbow/iridescent studs or black studs.

Here is one you may be interested in?