Which Agenda?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which agenda

1. Vernis amarante

2. Monogram canvas labels

3. other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OK so I just bought a vernis alma pm in blue nuit and vernis sarah wallet in blue nuit. I now need an agenda pm, but which one?

Agenda in vernis amarante
    Agenda labels in monogram canvas

or
    other

Thanks again to the members of tPF for their expert advice!

2. I prefer the Amarante or maybe Blue Nuit since you have the Alma In BN. I think both are great! GL!!!!

3. Thanks for your input!!

I was thinking the blue also, but then I was thinking maybe it would be too much blue?

4. I would go for pomme! I have an amarante agenda and I love it, but since pomme is being discontinued I would go for that! No need to stick with bleu nuit although it's gorgeous. You're gonna use it in other bags too. I have amarante (agenda), bleu nuit (cles), orange sunset (ZCP) and pomme (4 keyholder) all in one bag and I love all the colors!

5. all those colors must be so nice to see when you open your bag!!! lovely!

Does your agenda get beat up a lot? I was also worried about that. I am always taking my current agenda in and out of my bag.

6. Vernis is pretty strong, the only issue with my amarante are the fingerprints.

7. Have you considered Damier Azur? I think that would look great with your Bleu Nuit Alma.

8. Amarante!

9. I also considered this and then thought about color transfer?

10. Amarante!

11. Thanks sophiae!

12. I voted amarante but would also suggest pomme or bleu nuit. Vernis is the best!!

13. Good idea. Azur would be great.

14. I voted Amarante, but will also suggest Pomme.

15. I voted other - Vernis Pomme!