which agenda

• Vernis amarante

• Monogram canvas labels

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
OK so I just bought a vernis alma pm in blue nuit and vernis sarah wallet in blue nuit. I now need an agenda pm, but which one?

Agenda in vernis amarante
Agenda labels in monogram canvas

or
other

Thanks again to the members of tPF for their expert advice!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Phédre

O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
Antwerp
I would go for pomme! I have an amarante agenda and I love it, but since pomme is being discontinued I would go for that! No need to stick with bleu nuit although it's gorgeous. You're gonna use it in other bags too. I have amarante (agenda), bleu nuit (cles), orange sunset (ZCP) and pomme (4 keyholder) all in one bag and I love all the colors!

prplhrt21

O.G.
May 20, 2009
Phédre;14293335 said:
I would go for pomme! I have an amarante agenda and I love it, but since pomme is being discontinued I would go for that! No need to stick with bleu nuit although it's gorgeous. You're gonna use it in other bags too. I have amarante (agenda), bleu nuit (cles), orange sunset (ZCP) and pomme (4 keyholder) all in one bag and I love all the colors!
all those colors must be so nice to see when you open your bag!!! lovely!

Does your agenda get beat up a lot? I was also worried about that. I am always taking my current agenda in and out of my bag.