• Hermes

• Louis Vuitton

• Chanel

Results are only viewable after voting.

hautegirly

Madame Girly
Jul 31, 2008
Northern California
I'm looking for an agenda and I can't decide which one I want. I like Herme's simple leather look and their assortment of colors. I also like the damier agenda from Louis Vuitton. And then there's Chanel. You just can't go wrong. Of course I can only pick one (unless I lead a double life...lol)
Help! Thanks!

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Right off the bat I am going to lean towards Chanel, but it would really help to see pictures.

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
i agree, i think i need to see pics before i can decide! i've never seen a chanel agenda

hautegirly

Madame Girly
Jul 31, 2008
Northern California
I couldn't find pictures of the agendas that I could paste on here, but here's a link to the Hermes agenda. http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10202&catalogId=10052&langId=-1&productId=41413&categoryId=84605&leftCategoryId=84605&topCategoryId=50967&parentCategoryId=84596&nbItem=0

I also couldn't post a link to LV, but I can tell you that I'm interested in the damier azur small agenda.

Unfortunately, I don't know the different options Chanel has for agendas. Ever since we moved, the closest Chanel store is 2 hours away! Um, basically any will do, as I don't think there would be a Chanel agenda I wouldn't like!

Thanks to everyone who's voted so far :biggrin:

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
if u are going to get a fabulous color, i'd go for the hermes, but a lv agenda will last forever :biggrin:

Nov 5, 2008
Sydney
I really love the new 09 Chanel patent agendas but I was disappointed when the SA told me that there are no refills available plus it just seems easier to refill the LV agendas as the Chanel ones seem to only have 2 hooks top and bottom so if you're going to refill them, you'd have to find paper that was already binded as you can't open the Chanel binder hope that made sense!

I vote LV small ring agenda in vernis leather they're hot!

hautegirly

Madame Girly
Jul 31, 2008
Northern California
Hmm...I didn't even think about the refills. It would suck not being able to get refills when I needed it. And I do like the idea of being able to refill the LV agenda with regular refills. That would save me a pretty penny!
Ack! So, it's a race between LV and Hermes. There's an LV boutique here so I think I'll check that out tomorrow. Then, I'll need to schedule a trip up to SF to look at Hermes. It'll be so nice not having to rely on my BB calendar anymore. It had been erasing past appointments w/out me knowing and I lost some valuable information. :sad:

Last edited: