Which agenda should I get?

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
I like them both... though I am gravitating toward the Gucci of course, but it's almost $500! :wtf: The Kate Spade is only $200, and it's even made in Italy too! I'm torn.

Attachments

• gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 59
  • katespade.jpg
    katespade.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 53
I like the Gucci one more, maybe just b/c it's purple(i love purple.) The Kate Spade one is fun, so I guess it depends on which kind of person you are. The Gucci one seems more sophisticated, and the Kate Spade seems more fun.

jane said:
I like them both... though I am gravitating toward the Gucci of course, but it's almost $500! :wtf: The Kate Spade is only $200, and it's even made in Italy too! I'm torn.

The KS is more trendy and the Gucci is a classic. I have that Gucci agenda in coated canvas, but I like that one better. I was afraid the leather would be harder to care for. It's gorgeous! Go for it!!! or both. :graucho:

imgg said:
The KS is more trendy and the Gucci is a classic. I have that Gucci agenda in coated canvas, but I like that one better. I was afraid the leather would be harder to care for. It's gorgeous! Go for it!!! or both. :graucho:

I agree with imgg. The Gucci is definitely more timeless and classic! It's more "serious" looking and because the metallic Kate Spade is more trendy.. the metallic with that pink peeking out from the inside makes it more fun! I guess it depends on what kind of mood you're going for?

In the long run, I think the Gucci will last longer. The colour and the Guccissima will never go out of style or look dated. So Gucci is my vote too!!!

You guys are right, I didn't even think about the trendiness of metallic leather. And the chocolate guccissima is totally to die for :love: :love: and won't EVER go out of style. SORRY, VISA CARD! :yahoo:

I do like the Kate Spade gold one... but I am thinking I will get the Gucci one and if the KS one goes on markdown (it probably will), maybe I can snatch it up then for $115 or something. :smile: Then I can change them to suit my mood, la la la!