Which actor/actress do you think has screen presence?

Agree with Judi Dench... I'd add Cate Blanchett, George Clooney, Alan Rickman and Adrien Brody? They've all got different types of screen presence...

Streep for sure, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, Julia Roberts (although I think she is somewhat overrated), Cate Blanchett, Rachel McAdams, Johny Depp and also I'd like to mention the late River Phoenix... he had it!

oh I love Alan Rickman in Harry Potter..........that is by far my fave of his acting career!

But I have to say my all time fave is Anthony Hopkins. I met him before, actually I used to see him every weekend at this restaurant I was a manager at. He is so awesome! Very humble about himself and his career and hysterically funny!! He introduced himself to me as Tony. What a crack up!! And he used to walk around the restaurant making this crazy slurping noise saying "Clarisse" to his regular waitress Shannon. It was the funniest thing ever, it used to freak her out!!

^^^OMG!!! I was writting this and I saw your post and I can not believe you know Anthony Hopkins, I love this man, he is the best. How lucky you are?
I havent seen him in soooo long I miss him.

I also LOVE Nicolas Cage and John Travolta I couldnt believe it when they made Face Off, I was happy.

Uma Thurman, Adrien Broddy, Johnny Deep, Christian Bale (from American Psycho), Dr. Troy from Nip tuck, haja dont know his name, and many others.