Which 6 diamond small love should I get?

Which 6 diamond small love would you pick?

• Pink gold

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • White gold

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

celafusion

O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
San Francisco
I’ve been thinking about adding another love to my stack and made an appointment tomorrow to see some pieces. I currently have the regular WG rainbow love and the PG 4 diamond love. I also have the regular PG JUC. I’m not a YG fan; I tend to favor more cool tones than warm tones, so was thinking of adding either the small WG or PG 6 diamonds small love. Any thoughts on which might be better? I was leaning towards WG because 1) two of my pieces are PG and 2) I was thinking of eventually getting the small diamond JUC and I don’t think that one comes in WG. However I feel like PG goes with more - like other jewelry or hardware on purses etc. Would love to hear your thoughts! I’ve attached a couple of pics of my stack :smile: I also haven’t been wearing my juc as much since we’ve been mostly at home.

46E9303A-DDF7-4DBF-87D6-2CE699300E71.jpeg

AE1F6956-6F97-4B81-AE7E-2810D80AFDA2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: lvjunkyxo

scheurin

Jun 25, 2020
You are definitely perfect with a small one. For the diamonds go for the WG as they shine *much* more intense. You will be surprised.

Reactions: celafusion

celafusion

O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
San Francisco
You are definitely perfect with a small one. For the diamonds go for the WG as they shine *much* more intense. You will be surprised.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I I didn't realize that (about the WG with diamonds). I've asked the SA to put away those two pieces to try - I'm super excited!

CocoHunny

Sep 9, 2018
@celafusion Enjoy!!! Feed the habit.

The head on the regular diamond JUC did not look good on my wrist. Since the small JUC diamond is now available that is what I am going with. :yahoo: