Which 35 Birkin comes in Gold Harware?

Narkeasha

Retired Model
O.G.
Sep 3, 2006
My White Marble Penthouse
Hi guys, does anyone know which colour 35 birkin comes with gold hardware? As I really wanted gold hardware, but the one that came was silver and i prefer the gold. So it would be great if you can help me by telling me the colours that come with gold.

Thank you

lecolquitt

Hermes please!
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
BH&NYC
Hi guys, does anyone know which colour 35 birkin comes with gold hardware? As I really wanted gold hardware, but the one that came was silver and i prefer the gold. So it would be great if you can help me by telling me the colours that come with gold.

Thank you
:dots:

princessfrog

so you Kelly?
Nov 22, 2006

Thank you
Narkeasha, please hang around here a little more, the beauty of Hermes is that they come in both hardware, you can choose what you want. The focus is not on the hardware but the leather and color.
Read up on the hermes information thread, there is a wealth of info right there. Yes, with Hermes, it pays to do "homework".:yes:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-reference-library/
:flowers: