which 2010 color would you be able to use every day besides black?

Anthracite for sure

Chataige?

I'm not so sure about Papete though. But for my wardrobe, that can be everyday bag for me.

Anthra and Sahara will go nicely with almost everything in my fall/winter wardrobe.

However, after spilling a latte on my black City this morning - I have come to terms with the sad reality that I should never invest in Bal's light neutrals!! I was thankful that I have treated the bag and the liquid wiped right off without any sign of a stain, but I'm positive that the result would have been tragic with a Praline or Galet (which I was absolutely DYING for earlier this summer).

Sang also looks like a good neutral, but for me it would go better with my spring and summer clothes.

I think Anthra and Sahara would go well with anything and everything given that you haven't provided any other details on your wardrobe and what colours you like.

I think Papete might make a great neutral! As well as Sang, a muted red with orange undertones. Need more pictures of the bags though, swatches may not be very accurate from experience! :biggrin: