Which 2 Louis would you choose if that was your entire collection?

suzannep

Apr 28, 2015
I’ve decided to downsize my entire bag collection to 5 bags with 2 being Louis Vuitton.
My lifestyle is casual so I’ve narrowed it down to:
1 Longchamp LePliage Neo tote for rainy days and travel
2 A small nylon crossbody for walking the dog/ travel/ rainy minimal days
3 Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Mono with Rose Ballerine interior (matching
Pochette) for larger carry and because it makes my heart sing
4 Pochette Metis for everyday carry and casual dinners out (trying to decide between Mono and Reverse - suggestions welcome)
5 black clutch for dressier occasions

About me: empty nester and living in a state with mostly sunny days

Which bags would you choose and why?

Last edited:
I’m pretty much pared down although I have a few bags I’ve kept for sentimental reasons that just sit inside some old luggage. For me it’s more by category of use - so I’m toying with the idea of *just one more* LV for travel.

1 work bag - neverfull MM
1 play bag - Pallas clutch
1 bag for everyday (w/kids) - speedy b 30

For travel I currently use a jujube nylon hello kitty tote. Most of my travel is with students or my own children so it’s nice that it’s very loud - I’m easy to spot in a crowd. However eventually it will wear down and then my sights are set on a speedy 35 - probably bandoulière but I like the handheld better for that size.

I think the two LVs you have in your list are ideal if they match your needs. I’m not a big fan of the reverse PM - I think mono will stay classic longer.

Honestly just picking 2 is really really hard... but if I absolutely had to I think I’d keep:
Epi Noe BB & Eva... or Manhattan & Eva...

Thankfully I don’t have to make this choice! Ouch!

Reactions: Love_N_Lune