[[ [ WhereToFind The Gucci Valentines Collection ] ]]

veeveeN

Jan 10, 2010
Hey hey, I really LOOOOOOVE this Gucci wallet from the valentine's Collection. I love the charm "Cleo" too but I cant find it anywhere online! They had Cleo on sale a week ago at the offical Gucci.com, I should have snagged her then.

Where can i find my dream wallet!?

Does anyone live in NJ or NY? Does the Woodbury Outlet over there have it?

OH, it would be awesome if you knew the price too, and it would be even more awesome if you happened to have one and wants to sell it lol...:P

OH and Im looking for any cute Gucci wallet like this one(Valentine's collection, hearts, bows) Any ideas? Post some wallets up:love::love::love:

Attachments

• gucci-valentines-collection-2009-clutch.jpg
    gucci-valentines-collection-2009-clutch.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 154
Check the Gucci sales and outlet threads. Though anything with the hearts is pretty much rare - better chance of getting one on ebay.

I got the Cleo during the presale online (I think it was only available online). It's super adorable. I don't know if they made it to the outlets though. I'm guessing ebay again.

Check the Gucci sales and outlet threads. Though anything with the hearts is pretty much rare - better chance of getting one on ebay.

I got the Cleo during the presale online (I think it was only available online). It's super adorable. I don't know if they made it to the outlets though. I'm guessing ebay again.

sorry for sucha long replyback guys, but yes cleo is super adorable!!!
I hardly bother with ebay. Ebay's too much of an hassle to look through and its risky too.