ranskimmie said:
Here is who is coming on Tues. Aug. 8th so far:
ME, ranskimmie
Irishgal
br00kelynx
Taco and,
bagnshoofetish
Cant wait to meet you ladies!!!

That's the birthday of a good friend of mine...so I am not sure what we will be doing.

I will try to coordinate so I can meet with all of you!!

How fun! :yahoo:

For those of you meeting on the 8th, Nordstrom Rack across from the mall will be receiving a new shipment on that day. Just in case you feel like doing some bargain shopping.

Wish I could join you but I have to work that day :sad:

lelgin said:
For those of you meeting on the 8th, Nordstrom Rack across from the mall will be receiving a new shipment on that day. Just in case you feel like doing some bargain shopping.

Cool!!!

Dh and the kids are camping this week.....sans my friends b-day that day, I have no restrictions! Muah hahahahah! :lol: :yahoo:

Ranskimmie, I PM'd you for info! :yes:

lelgin said:

Wish I could join you but I have to work that day :sad:
Note to self, Must.NOT. Bring. Credit. Cards......

I am soooo excited to meet everybody. Irishgal & I might have to throw down for "oldest member" status. Just a warning gal, I'm pretty spry.

taco said:

I am soooo excited to meet everybody. Irishgal & I might have to throw down for "oldest member" status. Just a warning gal, I'm pretty spry.

lol! you gals are so cute! :lol:
i doubt i'll be able to make tuesday but i'll try my best. i don't really have any control over my schedule that day. :yucky:

taco said:

I'm not sure if that is hysterically funny, or really mean. Either way, I like it!!:girlsigh:

For August 8th, nobody knows how late the event is going to last til? If I get off work on time, I can get to SCP by 5pm and if you guys are still there I'd love to meet up with you guys. is there anyone how thinks that she may still be there at 5pm?

I will, my hubby is working in irvinethat day so I am going to drop him off & head over to the mall. We stay pretty late too miss traffic, so I'll be around for sure.Pm me if you want to get together around 5, I'm hoping some others will still be around too.

taco said:
I will, my hubby is working in irvinethat day so I am going to drop him off & head over to the mall. We stay pretty late too miss traffic, so I'll be around for sure.Pm me if you want to get together around 5, I'm hoping some others will still be around too.

I want to at least meet up for dinner or something. Granted, I don't have any fabulous bags to bring yet ...

The 19th would be a nice day too, I'd like to do both.
koukanamiya PM me & I'll give you my cel # so we can let you know where we are & who's left to meet up.

:::sniff:::

I am pretty sure that I can't go tomorrow. :crybaby:

My good friend's birthday is tomorrow, and she is going to be 40. :wtf: :lol: (I'm 40 too, so I can say that) :rolleyes:

Anyhoo....I am taking her out to lunch and then whatever afterwards. I don't think she would be amused if I brought her to SCP to meet up with my PF gals on such a big birthday. I wish I could though. :girlsigh:

I hope we all meet up again sometime soon though...although for me, it will have to be after the 19-20th of Aug. weekend. I will be out of town.

Pretty please? :flowers: