Where's the Socal PF meeting??

1. I see all these posts about meeting everywhere. But no Southern Cali one. Or did I miss it? Please tell me no :crybaby:

2. I was just thinking this. There was one a couple of months ago, but only a couple of people showed up at SCP. What do you say we make one our selves??

3. Sounds good to me! I would have went to the SCP one if I had known!

4. I'll pm ya!

5. I've been trying to organize one. PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send out another note tonight.

6. I would love to come. SCP is my haven especially during my kids summer vacation.....I love my babies, but a little time with the grown-ups is always welcome.

7. i'll be in dc for a few weeks starting at the end of august.
    otherwise, i'll be in the la area during october and onwards.

my schedule's kinda weird but hopefully it'll work out! :flowers:

8. Ladies..... please let us know what works better weekends or weekdays? br00kelnx and I would love to make this work!!

9. generally weekends for me.

10. I can only do Saturday nights, since my entire weekend goes to my parents. If we meet up around SCP, let's go to Melting Pot for a nice 4-course FONDUE dinner. :yahoo:

11. weekends once school starts up again, however I will work every angle to go on a weekday if that is the best option for the majority. I too will be out of town the last week of August.

12. :yes: anytime for me.:yes:

13. Kou I hope you can go! I've never talked to you, but whenever I think Hermes I think of you ahaha. Everytime I go to the hermes forum I see you there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice