Where's the serial number hidden?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :biggrin:Hi, I purchased a Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Brazza Wallet last week from the LV store. I dont know where is the serial number hidden nor I can find it. Does it have serial number in it? By the way, this is my 1st time using LV. Kinda happy hey!!!

2. ^^^I am not sure where it is hidden. You may want to call LV. However for future referance it is called a "date code" not a "serial number." I am sure someone on here will know though.

3. i purchase my galliera bag in LV store and couldn't find the date code and i went nuts fliping my bag inside out and looking inbetween the stitching and didn't find it. i call LV all she said was if you purchased it in LV it should be their and sometime its hidden inbetween the stitching. that didn't help!!! so i went to ebay and look up galliera bag, the seller put pics of date code and i found it so look in ebay you might find where it is.

4. Please post in the Date Codes thread in the Date Codes section of the Reference Library. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.