Where's the price increase?

cindy05

MineMineMine!!!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Granted, I am not complaining, but news of that price increase almost (ALMOST) made me buy another bag. I just check both Elux and the LV website and the prices seem to be the same.

Well, it certainly has by the looks of things in London. The epi keepall 45 is now £800 - I am sure there were much less than that when I bought it in May/June. Also, my GPD, I am sure when I reserved it - the price was £935 but was £995 when I paid for it last Friday.

Well, it certainly has by the looks of things in London. The epi keepall 45 is now £800 - I am sure there were much less than that when I bought it in May/June. Also, my GPD, I am sure when I reserved it - the price was £935 but was £995 when I paid for it last Friday.

Really? I've just looked and there's no change for me. I only looked at the Monogram collection?

Edit: Oops, sorry just re-read what you typed. We had an increase on July 1st so that's why your Keepall has gone up, not sure about the GPD, but there's not been an increase from where I'm standing.

Granted, I am not complaining, but news of that price increase almost (ALMOST) made me buy another bag. I just check both Elux and the LV website and the prices seem to be the same.

I was going to ask the same question! I've been waiting for the vernis key & change holder to restock. I thought for sure it would be available now with the price increase (conspiracy against me! LOL). I see the price is the same....and still out of stock! I bought the Epi Pochette and the Sweet Monogram Ring on Sat. to beat the price increase!

So I looked at a few of the bags I have purchased over the last year. Has the BH been at 795? I remember when I got it at 710. Crazy!

I think it's been like that for a while now, way before this price increase. It might've gone up during the previous increases, but not this one.

But yeah, everything looks the same, so far. I guess I'll wait till tonight and see what happens. Looks like the Roxbury Drive is still at $995 (which probably went up from the past price increase), and the Eva is still at $530.

I can't wait to see the update. :crybaby:

The increase took effect today in the USA on some items it seems but not all. I checked on 3 things and 2 prices were the same, one increased. Examples:
Palermo GM went from $1300 to $1350
Pegase 60 and Sunset BLVD. stayed the same according to 866

Roxbury is now $1,030. Ouch! Thank god I bought her already. Phew.

The Vernis small agenda is now $355, originally $345. Eva Clutch is now $550, originally $530. I'm assuming the Damier Eva will be the same price once it releases.

And the Kate is $580, originally $560.

Oh, and the Vernis Almas got the Price Increase kick too!

MM: $2080, originally $2000
GM: $2500, originally $2410